Access critical information about your entire fleet instantly with Transformer Dashboard, a web-based transformer management tool that helps you make intelligent, informed, cost-effective decisions about your equipment. Transformer Dashboard provides you with all the information you need in one place and features powerful graphing tools that help you spot trends in transformer health and recognize developing faults early. With Transformer Dashboard, you can access your data from anywhere with an internet connection and get an overview of your equipment, view rest results, and check on the process of your order. Transformer testing produces a lot of data. Transformer Dashboard simplifies that data into easily understood insights.
Get instant access to critical transformer info
Transformer Dashboard from SDMyers provides you with all the data you need about your transformers in one place and the powerful graphing tools to spot trends for long-term reliability planning.
- Highly Customizable
View reports by detail type or data type, and see summary reports and rainbow reports at the click of a mouse.
- Intuitive Layout
The dashboard is exceptionally simple to use. Get quick access to recommendations and learn the status of every transformer in just one step.
TRANSFORMER DASHBOARD 6.0 IS HERE
It has never been easier to quickly understand your transformer test data and act on it. The 6.0 release of Transformer Dashboard includes dozens of updates to current tools, a dynamic and customizable tile layout, advanced reporting features, and simplified one-click access to our 50+ years of transformer maintenance expertise.
Transformer Dashboard 6.0 still is as intuitive and powerful as ever, but through research and customer feedback we've enhanced the user experience to help you make informed decisions quickly.
If you are a current Transformer Dashboard user, the best part is that your Transformer Dashboard 6.0 is already set up and ready to go. Simply go to your new dashboard and start using it immediately.
Accomplish electrical system reliability with transformer dashboard premium
To QUICKLY UNDERSTAND the condition of your equipment and ACT on the information, we’ve developed Transformer Dashboard Premium, which includes these optional upgrades:
- Health Center: Color codes the summaries of your equipment, so you always know where you stand and can see which transformers pose no threat to your operation, which ones to watch, and which ones are at risk
- Comparison Tool: Allows you to compare your equipment to similar pieces in your industry and use the comparative data to make maintenance decisions
- Data Export: Allows users within your organization to download your testing data into a number of formats in order to transfer, share and analyze data seamlessly
- Fleetview: If your organization is structured into multiple areas of responsibility, we help you to properly rank each facility or piece of equipment and assign responsibility centers so that alerts, email and reports reach the proper contact in the proper region, automatically.
Get transformer monitoring. Any time. Anywhere.
Transformer failure can cost millions in replacement costs and downtime. Transformer Dashboard® simplifies your transformer management by translating complex data into simple insights about the condition of your entire fleet.
An intuitive web-based platform.
Transformer Dashboard is web-based, so you don’t need specialized software. You can access the dashboard from any device with a web browser and internet access. View your inspection and test results all in one place, and check to see how results compare over time.
- Monitor your entire fleet at once
- View individual transformers for more detail
Immediately respond to fault conditions.
Get a snapshot of all your equipment, navigating by detail and data type. Transformer Dashboard is color-coded and intuitive. If a unit is “At Risk,” it is highlighted in red, and if a unit is “Satisfactory,” it is highlighted in green. If needed, you can quickly access recommendations from SDMyers which prioritizes what step to take next.