Upcoming Training Dates
For more information, please call 330.630.7000 x4018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Para español, llame al 330.630.7000 x3485 o envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
This seminar will provide training and education to those responsible for identifying, assessing and mitigating risks associated with distribution and power transformers.
Transformers and other electrical equipment are assets that have ongoing maintenance needs or are at risk for failure. The seminar assists participants in developing an intelligent maintenance program that will evaluate risks and consequences of failure and prioritize maintenance needs according to our data and standards, industry standards and best engineering practices.
What You'll Learn
- Attendees will learn causes of failures and how to assess the risk of failures.
- Develop or improve a risk-based asset management program for your company.
- Assess and implement proper maintenance practices to prevent unplanned and unscheduled outages.
- Understand test results and perform an analysis of your company’s electrical system in order to improve operating conditions.
- The attendee will be able to perform a transformer assessment to determine the condition and risk of your transformer investment.
- Learn how to develop or improve a risk-based asset management program.
- Identify categories of assets within an organization.
- Define risk-based asset management and why it is important in managing the life cycle.
- Perform an analysis of an electrical system equipment with an emphasis on transformers.
- Identify advantages of various maintenance programs and the benefit of on-line monitors.