Upcoming Training Dates
For more information, please call 330.630.7000 x4018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Para español, llame al 330.630.7000 x3485 o envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
This class explains the theory of load tap changing and identifies the various types and styles of tap changers, their components, and sequences of operation. Additionally, this class discusses monitoring, inspections, and testing required for developing an intelligent preventative load tap changer (LTC) maintenance program. *Onsite custom pricing available
What You'll Learn
- Identify the purpose of load tap changers.
- Identify load tap changer components.
- Identify the sequence of operation, including those with vacuum interrupters.
- Learn monitoring and testing procedures.
- Review of inspection and testing procedures.
- Develop a preventative maintenance program for LTCs.