Upcoming Training Dates
For more information, please call 330.630.7000 x4018 or email email@example.com. Para español, llame al 330.630.7000 x3485 o envíe un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn to identify fault gases and what causes their formation. We will explain and provide examples of qualitative and quantitative interpretation of dissolved gases and how to evaluate the condition of cellulose insulation. This class will also examine the role DGA plays in new oil testing and discuss procedures to obtain a representative sample from transformers. *Onsite custom pricing available
What You'll Learn
- Learn to identify fault gases and what causes their formation.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative methods for interpretation of dissolved gas concentrations.
- Identifying other combustible gases within transformers.
- Learn what to do in the event of a fault and for the generation of combustible gases.
- Examine the role DGA plays in new oil testing.
- Discuss procedures to obtain a representative sample from transformers.