This course will provide training and education to those responsible for identifying, assessing and mitigating risks associated with distribution and power transformers. Risk Assessment and Asset Management follows the ISO 55000 standard for asset management.
What You'll Learn
This course assists participants in development of an intelligent maintenance program that will evaluate the risks and consequences of failure and prioritize maintenance needs according to industry standards.
- Develop or improve a risk based asset management program
- Identify categories of assets within an organization
- Define risk based based asset management and why it is important in management the lifecycle of physical assets
- Perform an analysis of an electrical system with focus on transformers
- Identify advantages of various maintenance programs and the benefit of of online monitors
- Perform a transformer assessment to determine the condition and risk