See why DryMax is the most effective option
Prevent transformer failure with energized moisture removal.
There are four methods for moisture reduction, but, chances are, three of the four are not a good fit for your needs. Watch this video to learn why!
Having trouble viewing this YouTube video, please watch on Vimeo.
- Recommended if you have multiple transformers with immediate needs
- All the benefits of remedial moisture reduction without the long-term commitment of multiple unit purchases
- The same dedicated service from SDMyers as ownership programs
- Recommended for critical transformers and equipment under extremely demanding loads
- One transformer, one DryMax
- Dedicated DryMax unit and service package
- Installed for the lifetime of the transformer
- Recommended for customers with multiple wet transformers
- Addresses needs of the entire fleet
- Removes and refits your DryMax units to multiple transformers as needed
- Recommended for customers who already own a DryMax unit
- Updates your unit with a remote monitor
- Services and installs unit with a full-service plan
Collaborate with transformer experts
Work alongside our reliability experts and focus on a complete solution – not a single problem. Chances are that if one of your transformers is generating moisture alerts, the rest are only a step behind. That’s why SDMyers wants our relationship to be about collaboration – not transactions. We can work closely with you to understand your operating reality and tailor a proactive plan that protects your entire fleet for its entire lifespan.